MUST DIE! & Habstrakt - Eden (OUT NOW!!!)


What a track!!! When we talk about a collaboration between MUST DIE! & Habstrakt , the result can only be EPIC! We got it right because that's what happened with 'Eden' that is amazingly SICK!!! Here is what MUST DIE! thinks of the track:

"Eden, is in my opinion, the perfect blend of Habstrakt's sound with mine. We wrote it together on a break from tour and were so happy about it that we finished it in one or two days, completely. I thought it would be cool to have this really weird blend of futuristic noises and ancient sounding plucks, and it turned out to be my favorite song I've had a part in since 'Gem Shards'. This is the first surprise of many coming out soon and I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I did making it with my friend". 

The track is OUT NOW on Never Say Die Records! Grab your copy! 

Comments