JACKAL feat. Anfa Rose - Feel It (OUT NOW!!!)


We all know the power that words have on us, their magic that touch most of us but sometimes, words are really too week to describe some songs because of the vibe and the emotions they generate. This is what happened when I heard for the first time JACKAL's brand new tune 'Feel It' which is aptly named. This track is incredibly amazing. I really can't explain the feelings I have in listening to this tune. It just has to be felt. The vocals give this supplementary and high intensity to the tune. The track is part of Endorphins EP that is described by JACKAL himself as being more than a collection of songs. I can confirm that in hearing this tune. It is definitely something more intense, more emotional and more powerful. One word: Brilliant! I'm definitely in love and addicted to this song! Get your copy now.

Comments