Kannibalen Radio #95 Mixed by Lektrique W/ IYFFE Guest Mix


The weekend is here. That means we are ready to party hard! Here is the perfect Mix for you! The latest Kannibalen Radio mixed by the one and only Lektrique with a Guest Mix from IYFFE. Enjoy this massive Mix.



Tracklist 

 ⚡ Lektrique ⚡ 
 Dr.Fresch x Bijou - Hello [Free DL] 
Movenchy - Love Is Gone [Gold Deeper] 
Pegboard Nerds - We Are One (Matroda Remix) [Free DL] 
Sikdope - Snakes (Michael Sparks Flip) [Free DL] 
Skrillex x Habstrakt - Chicken Soup (Superwet Bootleg) [Free DL] 
Dustycloud - Omen [Confession] Slander x Basstrick - Drop It [Free DL] 
Autoerotique - Bling [OWSLA] 
Talita Mara x Summarion - Gotta Go [Deep Bear] 
Matroda - Silhouettes [Free DL] 
Rootkit - Levitate Feat. Tyler Maurer [Monstercat] 
Dusty Bits - Morph Matter [Free DL] 
Hi I’m Ghost - Haha [Firepower] 
Dirtyphonics - Boombox [Dim Mak] 

 ☠ IYFFE ☠ 
 I.Y.F.F.E , William Black - Not Fair [DIM MAK] 
Standard & Push , Bare Noize - ID 
GTA, Yellow Claw - Hold On To Me [Mad Decent] 
ATLiens & TYNVN - ID 
Eliminate - Snake Bite VIP [Free DL] 
Rich Chigga - Who That Be (josh pan & west1ne Remix) [CXSHXNLY] 
Havok Roth & Awoltalk - Vices [Free DL] 
Boombox Cartel - Alamo (Tascione Re-Sauce) [Free DL] 
I.Y.F.F.E, ATLiens - Hit Em' [Uprise Music] 
FELMAX - ID 
 I.Y.F.F.E, DJ Sydney Sousa - ID 
Blvk Sheep - Mania [Quality Good Records] 
Migos - T-SHIRT (I.Y.F.F.E Facelift) [Free DL] 
Hasse de Moor & Wuki - Give It To Me [DIM MAK] 
A-Trak & Tommy Trash - Lose My Mind (Meaux Green & Sam F Remix) [Fool’s Gold] 
Booty Sweat - Big Daddy's [Free DL] 
Pep - Devagarinho [Free DL] 
Dyro, Goja - Alive [WOLV] 
I.Y.F.F.E, Kayliox - ID 
Far Too Loud & YOOKiE - Shockwave [Never Say Die Records] 
I.Y.F.F.E, Splitbreed - No Chill [Uprise Music] 
JOYRYDE - DAMN ft. FREDDIE GIBBS [Free DL] 
Jarvis & Code , Pandorum - Unholy [Firepower Records] 
I.Y.F.F.E - ID I.Y.F.F.E , Paul Couture - Call Me [Uprise Music]

Comments