El Speaker - Origami EP (Out Now!!!)


I have been waiting for this big release with great expectations and the least that I can say is that it is beyond all what I was expecting. I am totally in love and captivated by this incredible EP. I was always fascinated by his musical universe and he keeps amazing us through his great work. Always pushing the limits! I am so thrilled today at this huge release. The day has finally arrived! The Long-awaited Origami EP from none other than El Speaker is Out Now. A 5 tracks EP including big collaborations with Fang, Antonella and Damien Starker. This EP is a masterpiece! So intense, So emotional, So powerful. All the ingredients are gathered to make this EP amazing and exceptional. If you haven't heard it yet, I highly recommend you to check it out. Grab your copy, and spread the word. 

Comments