DIVE INTO AN INCREDIBLE SENSORIAL JOURNEY AND EXPERIENCE SOMETHING UNIQUE WITH DISSØLV "TRIPLICITY" EP

 



I let myself be transported, I am totally hypnotized and overwhelmed by so many intense emotions and I let myself carried away by this strong whirlwind  of deep and mesmerizing vibes that captivate me to the highest point. Connecting with myself, deeply reflecting and getting all my senses hit, I experience something very deep, something unique on this beautiful and incredible journey. Absolutely breathtaking!

A very special feeling, a wonderful experience, a magical sensorial journey that must be deeply experienced. This is what DISSØLV brand new work  does to me.  The amazing Triplicity EP  is a perfect reflection of what DISSOLV 's spirit is: Brilliant, magical, mesmerizing, hypnotic, vibrating and very inspiring. This wonderful EP keeps you in high spirits. Each of the tracks has a soul. 

The remarkable hybrid electronic dance music project DISSØLV shows one more time their immense talent and keep transcending the barriers. Their music is pure art! so authentic! So true! The beautiful alchemy between the three artists is so pure,  making us exploring vibrating sounds, and hitting all the senses. Fusing various influences, they hypnotize us with a music that penetrates our soul. Mesmerizing melodies, ethnic rhythms, with tremendous energy. 

While listening to this brilliant EP, I am losing all control of my body, letting my senses flow. A fusion of bass, trap and global genres along with  mesmerizing melodic vocals, taking us to another dimension and in a very captivating atmosphere. This EP is so inspiring! DISSøLV definitely master their art! 

Make sure to get your copy and enjoy this captivating and hypnotic journey. It is out now via Headband Society. 


Comments