Slang Dogs hypnotize us with "CRYPT"

 



The more the days go by, the more the excitement becomes even greater at the forthcoming and big release of the highly anticipated RECKONING OF ENDAL EP dropping on December 17th on Electric Hawk Records. Save the date! I promise, this is gonna be massive!

I was totally blown away by the first track taken from the EP! I can even tell you that I still haven't gotten over it yet. You better get ready for the second one! After Fires Paths that is absolutely breathtaking, The remarkable producers Slang Dogs present their second track Crypt, and what I can tell you is that I am completely fascinated, obsessed and mesmerized by this track! I am hypnotized by the sound that haunts my body and my mind in all its depth! So much quality in the sound! I want it to keep playing! Feeling goosebumps from the first note! It is continuously resonating in my head. Slang Dogs definitely sign another gem with this track! Stream it now! 


Comments