The legend Leon Switch mesmerizes and magnetizes us with "DEVICE UNKNOWN" EP

 



I couldn't be more happier about this big release from the legend, the one and only Leon Switch. It is no surprise that I am completely fascinated by his sound and captivated by his universe. I have already expressed my total admiration for his work and I will never repeat it often enough.

He is back and comes to Sub Pressure with the incredible Device Unknown EP. A 4-track EP including big collaborations with Kelly Dean for Venom, Kwizma for Traction, and Kial for Mind Science. A stunning EP with dark sounds, and such mesmerizing vibes. I love the high energy  and the whole atmosphere that generates this EP. A sound that definitely transports me in another world and that penetrates to the very depths of my soul and my spirit. That is Leon Switch's unique and exclusive signature. 

This EP is brilliant! It is out now via Sub Pressure! Make sure to grab your copy! I have already mine. This is a Must Have!     


Stream and Buy here:

Beatport

Bandcamp

Spotify


Comments